This nappy wallet is the perfect way to carry all your bub’s nappy changing essentials when you are on the go. It makes a great emergency kit that you can keep in the car, at granny’ house or in your larger nappy bag. It also makes a wonderful baby shower gift.
• 2 generously sized pockets for 3-4 nappies, nappy sacks, hand sanitizer, and nappy rash cream
• A handy wrist strap with a snap closure so you can slip it over your wrist for easier portability or attach to the buggy or pram.
• A large, Velcro-tabbed closure making it easily opened one-handed, especially during the nappy changing process.
• Made from 100% cotton so it can be easily machine washed if it gets dirty.
• The fabric showcases an autumnal floral outside and a cute woodland friends as the lining.
• Approximately 15cm (6”) x 26cm (10 1/4”) when closed and 31cm (12 1/4”) x 26cm (10 1/4”) when open.
• Accessories not included.
I started creating nappy wallets when I was struggling to change the nappy of my third child and still keep an eye on the older siblings. I was frustrated with a static nappy changing space. I wanted to be able to change my baby wherever she and her siblings were, without having to pick up and drag with me, the separate pieces needed to change her (i.e. nappies, wipes, nappy sack, hand sanitizer, nappy cream).
So I created a nappy wallet, which I call the “Hailey”. I wanted it to be stylish and unique. Each nappy purse is created from a unique set of fabrics, making each diaper purse a one-of-a-kind.
This wallet is easy to use, comfortable to carry and easily fits in your nappy bag, buggy or hand luggage, making it perfect for travelling with. It also makes a great new mum (or dad!) or baby shower gift!
All items are individually hand cut and sewn, and each from its own unique fabric pattern, so no two wallets are alike.
Machine washable up to 40°, can be tumble dried, low. Warm iron if needed. Do not bleach, or dry clean.
You can see our full range of nappy wallets here